Come and help us (just Kevin really) help raise some money for #movember

16:27 / Posted by Unknown /

It's that time of year again folks when I look like a bigger expletive than I normally do....

3913_10151136077083021_6245099
Please support me in my role as a moustache merchant for Movember and help me to make a difference to the state of men's health.

Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men’s health.


Please donate at: http://mobro.co/kevo73
 

Thanks

Kevin

Ps...if I get enough donations (or even one donation) I'm threatening to leave it on, much to the annoyance of the missus.

Pps... as Dave can't grow a moustache to save his life I'm growing this one for the both of us... however, if he starts now he may be able to join the team in 2015.

Posted via email from SNOW architects blog and news feed